The non-scheduled mental health and substance abuse services of the wellbeing services county provide help and support without a referral or an appointment.
The services are intended for anyone who needs help, support or guidance in challenging mental health or substance abuse issues. The services are also intended for people close to those with mental health or substance abuse issues. Admittance does not require a referral. The clinic conducts situation assessments, provides service guidance to other places of care and plans for further care but does not write prescriptions, renew prescriptions or certify sick leave.
Do the following
We need information about your situation so that we can direct you to appropriate psychosocial care. We collect this information with the help of Therapy Navigator, so we recommend that you fill in the questionnaire at Terapianavigaattori.fi. It is intended for people who are willing to deal with their difficulties together with a healthcare professional and receive advice and therapeutic support for them.
Contact primarily the services of your municipality of residence electronically, by telephone, or come to the clinic without an appointment (walk-in clinics). You can see the contact and service channels of the mental health and substance abuse services and the hours for non-scheduled service in the Service Channels section on this page. The clinic for mental health and substance abuse services at Kyllö health and social services centre is intended for residents of Jyväskylä, Hankasalmi and Uurainen. In non-urgent matters, book an appointment for an employee in your area.
- Laukaa, Wednesdays, from 9am to 11am
- Keuruu, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9am to 12pm noon
- Jyväskylä, Kyllö, from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 11am. Please note: As of 1 November, opening hours Mon, Tue and Fri, from 8am to 11am, and Wed & Thu, from 12pm noon to 3pm.
- Jyväskylä, Sampoharju, Mondays and Thursdays, from 9am to 11am.
- Jyväskylä, Huhtasuo, from Monday to Thursday, from 12pm noon to 2pm, and Wed 11 October, from 12pm noon to 1pm.
- Jyväskylä, Youth House (Nuorten talo) (13–29-year-olds)
- Äänekoski, Mondays and Thursdays, from 9am to 11am